Frog's bespoke kickstand makes it easy to park the bike when taking a break or when loading the pannier rack. And, is simple to fold away when no longer in use. Included as standard.
The rear pannier rack is included as standard and can hold up to 25kg. A great way to transport bags and equipment when out and about in the City.
The Frog City bike features FrogFit Technology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters, which are best suited for moderate speeds and hills, perfect for efficient city riding.
Swept handlebars & step-through frame
With its slightly swept handlebars and longer head tube, the design allows for a more upright, leisurely riding position. And, the lightweight step-through aluminum frame allows for smooth mounting and dismounting making the bike easy to ride and maneuver through the streets.
The floating chainglider, designed and manufactured in collaboration with Hebie, prevents clothing from getting stuck and the chain from getting soiled. And, it can be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance, without the need for tools.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
- Lightweight sturdy aluminium frame - for easy handling around town
- City/Step-through design - for ease of mounting and dismounting
- Junior Tektro brakes - with small, easy to reach brake levers allowing for better control
and improved confidence for Junior riders
- Patented Frog cranks - reduces the distance between the pedals which increases efficiency and comfort and makes pedalling easier
- Derailleur gear - the FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters provides more range so riders can effortlessly find the appropriate gear
- Low-resistance Kenda City Tyres - very durable and ideal for travelling on varying terrains throughout the city
- Floating chainglider - for added safety and easy to remove for maintenance
- Low bottom bracket - for a more ergonomic seating position and better stability
- Adjustable handlebar height - to allow handlebars to be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm, to suit child’s height
- Accessories as standard - Reflectors, mudguard, pannier rack & kickstand included
- Free 5 year warranty - on frame and forks
Frame 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy, seat tube 16" (406mm)
Fork 6061 T6 heat treated Aluminum alloy
Headset Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap
Front Hub Quando, aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole
Rear Hub Quando, aluminum, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body.
Rims Aluminum, 26", double wall, machined braking surface
Tyres Kenda K154, 24"x1.5", City, (ETRTO/ISO 38-507)
Bottom Bracket Thun Shorty-ML-SL; square taper, 68/113.5
Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus, M310 OR Microshift, Mezzo, RD-M36S, short cage, 8-speed
Crank Frog Bikes Patented,140mm, Aluminum straight arm cranks, 34T chainring, black
Cog Set 8-speed, 11-32t
Front Brake Tektro 836 AL, aluminum, linear pull
Rear Brake Tektro 836 AL, aluminum, linear pull
Handlebar Alloy, 620mm width, 60mm rise, 25Âº sweep
Stem Aluminum, 1"1/8, 60mm, 4 bolt clamp
Saddle Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (Medium), steel rails
Grips Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips
We now ship Frog Bikes! With competitive delivery rates and shipping Australia-wide delivery buying a Frog Bike has never been simpler! Simply add to the cart and choose either delivery or store pickup.
We are very experienced at sizing people on the correct bike and have enough models in store that we can size you correctly with a few short test rides. Call 03 9557 6461 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.