- Kona 6061 Aluminium
- Internal pressed headset to reduce stack height
- 130mm Travel Forks
Where it thrives: Cross-country, Dirt trails.
What it's built for: Traction, handling, Ease.
- Frame Material: Reynolds 520 Butted Cromoly
- Fork: Kona Plus Fork 110mm spacing
- Headset: TH ZST No.10
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0
- Front Hub: Formula 110x15mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 148x12mm
- Spokes: Stainless Black 14g
- Front Tire: Maxxis Rekon TR 29x2.6" or WTB Ranger TCS 29x2.6"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Rekon TR 29x2.6" or WTB Ranger TCS 29x2.6"
- Crankarms: FSA Comet Modular
- Chainrings: 32t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo 73mm
- Pedals: Kona JS2
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow
- Cassette: KT 18t
- Shifters: n/a
- Brake Calipers: Alhonga HT472 Hydraulic
- Front Brake Rotor: Alhonga 180mm
- Rear Brake Rotor: Alhonga 160mm
- Brake Levers: Alhonga HT472 Hydraulic
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC Riser
- Stem: Kona XC
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Kona Clamp
- Grips: Kona Key Grip
- Saddle: WTB Volt
CALL US FOR LATEST STOCK AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION
Stock levels are improving this year and if we don’t have it in store it’s probably on it’s way! Supply chain issues have all bike brands experiencing significant delays. For some popular models and sizes we are taking preorders against future arrivals. Those with pre-orders in place will get priority allocations when limited stock arrives. 03 9557 6461