About our fitters
Paul Davis is certified in Guru and F.I.S.T. Bike Fitting Methodology, and is also a Master Level Body Geometry Fitter and an experienced cyclist. He's been fitting professionally since 2010 and is a lifetime cyclist, both racing at a high level MTB and recreational level in road. After owning his own bike retail stores, he's been with Urban Pedaler since 2019 concentrating solely on his bike fitting skills.
Gabe Sullens has been fitting since 1997 with Bikefitting.com methodology, and went on to work with Andy Pruitt at the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine in the USA in developing the Body Geometry Bike Fitting Program taught and promoted by Specialized. After leading development of the Body Geometry Fit Program, he went on to teach the courses for bike fitters in several countries including Australia. Currently he advises and assists with the fittings here at Urban Pedaler when needed.
COMPREHENSIVE BIKE FITTING Up to 3 hrs $399
Recommended for new and experienced riders, those who have never had a comprehensive fitting, and anyone seeking to reduce pain & discomfort or to find their ideal position on their bike based on their body's unique abilities and/or limitations.
* We include the time needed to make minor adjustments to one bike. We charge $50 per bike if you would like to set up a second or third bike at the time of your fit.
** Modifications may include but not limited to: Cleat position, arch support, forefoot varus/valgus adjustments, stance width, saddle dimensions, saddle fore/aft/height/tilt, crank length, seatpost dimensions, stem and handlebar dimensions, handlebar rotation, lever placement.
TRIATHLON/TT BIKE FITTING Up to 4 hrs $499
Comprehensive Guru fit for Triathlon or Time Trial position
GURU OPTIMISATION / ABBREVIATED FIT Up to 2 Hrs $249
Recommended for those who have had a fit previously with us and may have changed something dramatically, like weight loss, or a change in bike/riding style
* This is more a detailed sizing than a bike fit and is not comprehensive enough to address pain, discomfort or possible areas for improvement to the bike.
*Modifications are basic and limited to saddle height/fore/aft and stem length/position.
*For those seeking a report to provide to a custom builder on which to base a custom frame build, a Level 3 is required.
CLEAT FITTING – off the bike cleat installation 15-30min $50
* REBATE – A portion of your bike fit can be used as a rebate towards a bike purchase over $2k within 3 months of the fit
* MEDICAL INSURANCE REBATE - Currently, you can not claim medical rebates on bike fitting for most if not all policies & providers
* Prices include time necessary to make minor adjustments to equipment. Complex modifications may incur additional labour charges. Ex. Internal cable rerouting, tri-bar installation, cable & housing modifications, etc.